Welcome to HifzHelper.com
assalaamu Alaykum! Welcome to HifzHelper.com!
HifzHelper.com is a place to record and track your progress in reciting and memorizing the quraan. HifzHelper.com can help you get on track and motivated in memorizing the quraan, and make sure you practice a certain amount of what you've already memorized every day. New features are being added practically every week. Please see below for a list of planned features and don't hesitate to send a message or leave suggestions on the discussion forum.
For help on how to use HifzHelper.com, click on the "User Guide" button.
- Record how many verses of the quraan you practice every day.
- Record how many verses of new material you memorize every day.
- Judge your progress and set goals based on the scoring system, which assigns a score to each session based on the amount practiced or memorized.
- Join classes so your instructor can track your memorization.
- View session statistics- average score, days until completion of memorization, etc.
- View graphs and charts illustrating your progress
- Meet your fellow users and leave questions and suggestions for the administrators in the discussion forums.
Don't hesitate to let us know which features are most important to you or suggest some that you don't see on the list in the discussion forums (log in to gain access to the discussion forums). Planned features are roughly in order of when they will be implemented, but that will change based on feedback and ease of implementation.
- More information on recommended Hifdh methodologies
- More statistics- maximum score, goals
- Friend relationships- motivate each other to excel
- Email reminders
- Random qurAan facts
- Blog/social networking integration
- Download personal databases for backup
- Record sessions by juz and rukU' number, in addition to the current surah and aayah number method (entering by hizb may also be implemented)
- iPhone/mobile application
- Graphical interface for saving sessions
- Record audio for instructor to listen and approve (subscription feature)