News and Upgrades
June 11, 2010
alHumdulillaah, Version 2.3 has been released. Version 2.3 fixes a bug related to locations with negative and decimal timezones and improves search engine optimization.
May 14, 2010
May 5, 2010
alHumdulillaah, Version 2.1 has been released. Version 2.1 includes some bug fixes, minor improvements, and the user guide video for how to use classrooms.
May 3, 2010
alHumdulillaah, Version 2.0 has been released. There are a large number of new features and improvements, some of the biggest are:
- Speed increases- In our tests, the loading and running speed of most of HifzHelper.com is about 4 times faster than version 1. Please let us know what results you have, and if any features on the website are particularly slow for you.
- Classrooms- Teachers can now create classrooms on HifzHelper.com and their students can join the classroom to allow the teacher to monitor their progress.
- Charts and Statistics- Users and their teachers can now view charts of their progress, and calculate how long it will take to complete memorization of the Qur'aan.
- Video Documentation- The user guide now includes videos explaining how to use HifzHelper.com.
- General graphical improvements
- Bug fixes
January 5, 2010
alHumdulillaah, Version 1.1 has been released. Changes in Version 1.1 include fixes to the revision and memorization session views, default date is now added, manual refresh is no longer required for new versions, contact form improvements, fix of a bug that caused duplicate registrations, and some other bug fixes.
January 2, 2010
alHumdulillaah, Version 1.0 has been released and HifzHelper.com is no longer in beta. New features added in this release are modify/delete account options, improvement to the discussion forum integration, the beginnings of the "Hifdh Methodologies" section, and many general bug fixes.
December 24, 2009
alHumdulillaah, HifzHelper.com is open to the public!